Sunday, May 9, 2010

36 Clues

About six weeks after this blog began, a teen-aged girl named Sophie, from somewhere in the Midlands of England, started blogging too. She was very open in introducing herself: The "I's" are hers...

1) I am an artist.
2) I have very strong right brain dominance.
3) I wish I could sing like Laura Marling.
4) I love retro / vintage things.
5) I love travelling.
6) I don't think twice about what I eat.
7) I am insupressibly messy.
8) I am an only child.

9) I cannot cook, or make nice cups of tea :(
10) I leave everything until the last minute.
11) I am generous and I like to help people.
12) Usually, if I just let things roll, everything seems to work out.
13) I have a lot of lucid dreams.
14) I would love a retro VW campervan.
15) I think I was born a few decades too late.
16) I speak French, but I should practice more often.

17) I don't watch much TV.
19) I am awful at saving money.
20) I believe in soul mates.
21) I am lazy.
22) I love the Summer.
23) I never plan things.
24) I should read more classic novels.
25) I walk or run when I'm angry or sad.
26) I never let people know when I'm angry or sad.
27) I have seen the pyramids.
28) I have been to Aushwitz.

29) I love to dance.
30) I secretly love to be tickled.
31) I don't have a big family.
32) I like other peoples homes & how loud they are compared to mine.
33) I can never keep a diary.
34) I love flowers.
35) I find other people laughing hilarious.
36) I really REALLY want a kitten.
37) I beleive in Karma.

After a total of only 20 posts, Sophie stopped... Leaving her blog behind, and becoming a young woman of mystery.

Maybe clue #33 is the place to start... A self revelatory blog is a diary. But I wonder whatever happened to clue #18?

No comments:

Post a Comment