Thursday, March 18, 2010

¿Que Pasa?

I haven't been too concerned about who reads this blog or why. It's a collection of things that captured my attention... Some serious, and some silly. Ok, more silly than not.

I haven't put up anything to monitor followers and the counter that appeared at Christmas time was put there because someone had asked how wide an audience they might reach... I really didn't know.

But since then I've kept track of patterns, noting an overall trend of slow growth, with dips near holidays and major TV events, etc.

Nothing showed a major spike until I asked whether Israel should be considered a friend or ally of the United States based on their actions alone, and not the concerns of various constituencies within American politics.

It was a question. It didn't get any answers in response. But the blog did get one third more hits than it would on a typical day from the current month.

I don't know anything about who else showed up or why they came...
Only that they did. And it bugs me not to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment