Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lay My Ghosts To Rest



Lots of people discovered the group by asking what's that song in the Mitsubishi ad?

The answer was "Days Gone By" from Dirty Vegas.

People who bought their 2002 self-titled CD found to get to that track, they had to pass through "Ghosts" first.



All I ever wanted is a place out by the sun
To watch the world go by and take each day as it comes
All I ever wanted was a chance to catch my breath
To see the world go by and lay my ghosts to rest

A great track in its original electronica form, but ripe for house remixes if you'd trade your sunny place for a throbbing dance floor.



Sunpot/Solar Weather photo by the STEREO-B UV telescope 11/09.



Image: "Scout" by Richard Phillips appeared as artwork for Dirty Vegas’ UK single release of “Ghosts” (Credence/Parlophone 2002)

No comments:

Post a Comment